Jul 24, 2010

At Lake Tinaroo

No photos today.

This morning started by me sleeping on a rare occasion. It was quite overcast and misty so I guess that was the reason.

Later in the morning, KK people started to appear. A cuppa was one of the first things on everyone's mind. Plenty of chatting  taking place and also KK keeping, like house keeping!

Most of the day was sharing items on or around our KKs or vehicles. It is amazing some of the things that have been done.

Later in the day, another couple arrived minus their KK. They are Trevor and Jan from Terrigal. That makes 3 Trevors for the weekend. Chatting to Trevor, I discovered he grew up in Gunnedah and the amazing thing is that his late brother, Neville, was SES Division Controller for Namoi Division of SES and wrote a reference for me to get into my last job. Trevor also was in the same class as my first cousin, Susan Lee.

It was a very relaxing day and the plan is to watch  the Wallabiies play the Springboks in Brisbane on the laptop. Hopefully, we can gloat to our South African friends about our win. That is my wish!
So that was it for a very relaxing day.

Hey, I would enjoy hearing from you to learn if you are enjoying what I am writing.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the photos

Col Hambrecht said...

Well, I guess you can rub it in to the Seth Efricans now! Hope we can stay on a roll, cheers, Col