Sep 13, 2010

Emerald

No photos today

I was up and about early this morning as I had to get the Bravo over to Innovative Underground Transport. They were recommended to me by Jose as his company have left a major manufacuters local service centre and gone to this one. It is the neatest and cleanest service centre I have seen for a very long time. Their pricing was very reasonable and they even returned me tot he caravan park and later picked me up when it was completed. High recommendation for this company.

While I was waiting for the Bravo, I washed the sheets and some clothes and put it on the clothes line as it was anice warm and sunny day. I did some other little jobs and some reading.

When I collected the Bravo I then went to collect my raffle win from Saturday at Capella. It was at Ian's Engineering and Welding Works with one of the office staff who brought it in. It is 3 square dishes to put things like cheese and biscuits on. Quite nice and colourful.

By now I was hanging out for a muggacino so I went to the Centro Shopping Centre and had one. It was reasonable. Then I went to Caltex and refuelled ready for departure tomorrow. Now it was lunchtime and back to the Karavan for a sandwich and a read of my book.

Later, I brought the washing in and put it away. Then I went for another coffee at Kaesbie Gardens Complex It has a few businesses there including a book/gift shop. A nice coffee there which may attract me there as I leave tomorrow.

Then back and some reading before dinner and chats with my new neighbours, Tim and Joanne from Darwin. They have arrived here after being caught in Birdsville due to rain at the races. They said they had fun and everyone seemed to have fun, too.
So that winds up another visit to Emerald. Most of the following days until I get home is territory that I am very familiar with but I am sure I will have some items of interest and some photos.

No comments: